The responsibility for ending the war in Iraq and Syria first should be put on the United Nations, which was created the Charter. Where the main purposes are:
to end the war, the maintenance the international peace and security of the civilian population. Over the years, the war in Syria and Iraq became like a long television series with terrifying and violent episodes, tests between the two nations.
The whole world will respond for the pain of Iraq and Syria! Unjust wars that rage in Iraq and Syria led to the destruction of infrastructure and economic stability of these countries. This has led to outbreaks of diseases and the spread of chaos, it destabilize the situation of women and children, civilians.
All humankind is watching over the war in Syria and Iraq. But few people know that:
– Many people, due to the past military operations are living in poverty now (15 million people in Syria and 6.5 million people in Iraq are living below the poverty line.)
– One of the most terrible consequences remain unpunished military killing of women and children (about 20 thousand to 45 thousand Syria and Iraq.).
– About 12.1 million Syrian citizens and 6 million Iraqi citizens need access to water and sanitation and health services.
– kidnappings, torture and executions spread so wide that their scale is shocking.
– Nearly 3 million children in Syria and 2 million children in Iraq can not go to school (schools were destroyed during the war)
In Syria, the number of recorded victims of people is 250 124, including civilians – 12,517 children and 8,062 women.
According to statistics data of GSS the number of victims among the Iraqi population is 654 965, people who are related to military activities, including civilians population is from 97 461 to 106 348 people (including children and women).
War consumes everything in its path, it does not spare anyone – no children, no women or the elderly. Why do the state governments so carefully hide the inhuman crimes? So many questions, but no one wants to answer them. The world does not pay attention to the pain of orphans, widows, refugees (4.27 million. people from Syria and 3.7 million people from Iraq), handicapped people, separated families. The pain of these people can not be shown in words. How long will the silence of the world community continue?
The International organization “Shield” categorically against any violence, especially war. Anyone who dared to break the scope of the legislation should be punished accordingly, regardless on position and status in society. The international organization “Shield” requires to the international community and the members of the United Nations Security Council, who are obliged to take responsibility for stabilizing the situation in Iraq and Syria, and to help people return to normal life. We urge you to make the perpetrators brought to justice and to answer for their actions, to stop the arms trade. Stop this bloody terrible scenario of the film in Iraq, Syria and other countries.